Update~

>> Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm sorry for not posting for a long time =[ I had an accident which delivered me an injury to my arm/shoulder and I couldn't really type well OTL

And, due to the lack of time, I've decided to do reviews I want to do and not all the newest, it's just taking too much time I don't have =[

So I'll keep this blog up running and also sometimes make random posts with stuff like my fav albums covers, fav ballads etc.~ ^^

I hope you guys will still follow me and i'll post something soon again!

P.S. I've also been thinking about doing something like recommedations or artist of the month etc. If you got any ideas, feel free to tell me then ^^

5 comments:

Anonymous,  21 June, 2010 10:29  

hope your arm gets better!!
Maybe something like a featured artist or release?
I dunno. XD

Anonymous,  28 June, 2010 19:40  

Ah I'm sorry about your arm! Feel better :) I'm looking forward to new posts!

Anonymous,  30 June, 2010 01:55  

I hope your arm has a full recover soon! Since half of the year is almost done, you could probably post your favorite albums and/or singles of 2010.

seventheaven 05 July, 2010 00:53  

Thnx everyone! :D My arm is almost healed, so some new posts are coming soon again!
@Chukuma, yeah, i'm gonna do a post of my fav singles of the first half of 2010 soon! ^___^

Anonymous,  09 July, 2010 08:30  

Ah! I can't wait! :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP