Super Junior - 미인아 (BONAMANA)

>> Sunday, May 16, 2010


Tracklist:
1. 미인아 (BONAMANA)
2. 나쁜 여자 (Boom Boom)
3. 응결 (Coagulation)
4. 나란 사람 (Your Eyes)
5. My Only Girl
6. 사랑이 이렇게 (My All Is In You)
7. Shake It Up!
8. 잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream)
9. 봄날 (One Fine Spring Day)
10. 좋은 사람 (Good Person)
11. Here We Go

Release date: 13 May, 2010

Cool cover, but where's everyone else? =S

☆★☆

Almost all of the songs on 미인아 (BONAMANA) are high quality. I expected a lot of this album, but it wasn't as good as SORRY, SORRY (which was perfect imo), but it definitely wasn't bad either.

The album has six upbeat songs and almost all of them were really good! I could've done without 좋은 사람 (Good Person) and Here We Go though. 좋은 사람 (Good Person) and Here We Go were just pure cheese, lol. xD Atleast Here We Go had a bit of a cool arrangement and was a kinda catchy, but that's about it. 

The other upbeat songs were all amazing in their own way. 미인아 (BONAMANA), the promonotial track, is extremely catchy, but my least fav out of 나쁜 여자 (Boom Boom), My Only Girl, Shake It Up! and 미인아 (BONAMANA). I must admit that at first I disliked it, but it has grown on me, it just doesn't beat those songs! 나쁜 여자 (Boom Boom) is hot, and I just love the catchy chorus and cool arrangement. My Only Girl and Shake It Up! have a 'mysterious' and more 'calmer' feel. I especially liked the chorus of both songs. They are probably the strongest tracks of this album.

The album also has a few 'slower songs'/ballads. I thought all the ballads were nice, although 잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream) was generic and kind of boring, the instrumental was nice. 사랑이 이렇게 (My All Is In You) was the most 'upbeat' out of the ballads. I thought the sweet feel and nice arrangement the song had was especially nice. 응결 (Coagulation) and 봄날 (One Fine Spring Day) had very simple instrumentals, but it helped adding to the emotional feeling of the song, both songs were extremely pretty. 나란 사람 (Your Eyes) is a probably the strongest tracks out of the ballads and I really liked the whole vibe of the song.

Overall, the album is really good. The album manages to keep your attention throughout all the tracks, except for the last 2. Like I said, it isn't as good as SORRY, SORRY, which is still my fav SuJu album, but this album comes close to being perfect too. They still manage to be one of the most interesting k-pop boy bands out there.

☆★☆

Recommendations:
2. 나쁜 여자 (Boom Boom) | 3. 응결 (Coagulation) | 4. 나란 사람 (Your Eyes) | 5. My Only Girl | 6. 사랑이 이렇게 (My All Is In You) | 7. Shake It Up! | 9. 봄날 (One Fine Spring Day)

Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP