BENI - Yura Yura / Gimme Gimme♥

>> Monday, May 10, 2010


Tracklist:
1. Yura Yura {ユラユラ}
2. Gimme Gimme♥ {ギミギミ♥}
3. bye bye DJ HASEBE REMIX
4. Yura Yura (Instrumental)
5. Gimme Gimme♥ (Instrumental)

Release date: May 5, 2010

I think the cover is really pretty! I like how colorful it is.

☆★☆

Yura Yura is a really upbeat song with a catchy chorus. I really liked instrumental, it has a nice clap/fingersnap beat and some piano. In the chorus you can also hear some strings. I think BENI's vocals are also very good. She really shows of the strength of her voice in the chorus and I think she is improving more and more.

The 2nd a-side is a bit slower and calmer than Yura Yura, but still upbeat. Gimme Gimme♥ also has a catchy chorus and I really liked the sweet and cute vibe that the song has. I thought the instrumental was very pretty.

BENI's first double a-side also has an remix of her previous single bye bye called bye bye DJ HASEBE REMIX. The remix is a bit more relaxing than the original and has more beats. It gives of a more R&B feel. The synths of the original have been removed and I liked the effect that it gave by adding those beats. I think I even prefer this remix over the original!

Both of the a-sides are really catchy! I think all her latest singles have been really catchy, she's really good lately. I still don't know if I prefer Yura Yura or Gimme Gimme♥ since both are great. I think I like Gimme Gimme♥ just a tiny bit more, but it's not much. Check this single out everyone!

☆★☆

Rating:

1 comments:

Anonymous,  03 August, 2010 06:57  

Nice review! I still need to check this out!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP