Kana Nishino - Aitakute Aitakute

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aitakute Aitakute (会いたくて 会いたくて) is Kana Nishino's (西野カナ) 10th single. It was released on May 19, 2010.


Tracklist:
01. Aitakute Aitakute {会いたくて 会いたくて}
02. LOVE IS BLIND
03. Grab Bag

☆★☆

Aitakute Aitakute has a vibe I can't explain that makes me love this song. It is much more dramatic than her previous singles. Especially the strings in the chorus give it a more dramatic and 'grand' feel. There's a lot of variety in the song too. While the chorus are more fast paced, the parts after the choruses are suddenly very calm and the verses are slower paced too. The drums in the instrumentation were kinda unique too. I liked her previous a-side Best Friend more, but this song is also of high quality.

I really like LOVE IS BLIND. The song has a 'dance' feel to it and it's way more upbeat than the a-side. I especially liked a part of the synths that you hear throughout the song (except for the bridge). It makes the song have a funky atmosphere. The song is also pretty catchy.

I seriously don't get Grab Bag. It's such a weird song and there's just no structure in the song at all. Maybe it's just not my style, but I thought it was awfull. I could stand the verses, but when the chorus began I just couldn't stand it anymore. Seriously, this song is NOT worth a listen, try to avoid it when you listen to this single. 

The a-side and first b-side are both very good. But Grab Bag just ruins it for me. I would have given this single 5 stars if Grab Bag wasn't on here, lolol xD. But Kana Nishino really knows how to give some good a-sides. All her a-sides have been extremely good till now and I already can't wait for her next release!

☆★☆

Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP