Girls' Generation & 2PM - Cabi Song

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cabi Song is Girls' Generation & 2PM's (소녀시대 & 2PM) first collaboration digital single. It was used as theme song for the Caribbean Bay waterpark CM. It was released on 20 May, 2010.


Tracklist:
01. Cabi Song

☆★☆

Cabi Song kinda reminds me of SEOUL (a collab single by Girls' Generation & Super Junior), but this is kinda like the 'dance version' and also because of those 'C A B I' lines probably. xD I personally really love this song because it is so catchy. I also love the beats and synths. The whole song also has a 'mysterious' atmosphere and that's what made me love it immediately the first time i heard it. 

Their voices also really fit together and I hope they will release more catchy and cool collabs like this in the future!

☆★☆

Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP