DIA - 이젠 안녕

>> Sunday, May 9, 2010


Tracklist:
1. 이젠 안녕

Release date: 29 April, 2010

I like the cover, but I'm not getting the random light things she's been using for some of her covers and promo pics. xD Oh well, it gives a nice light effect anyway.

☆★☆

DIA participated in writing the lyrics of 이젠 안녕 and I think she did a great job. It's a ballad that she wrote for the victims of the 'Cheonan tragedy'. If you don't know what happened and are curious, you can read in short what happened here
I thought the song was really beautiful. The instrumental is quite simple with just a piano and some synths, but it makes the song more emotional. DIA also displays strong and emotional vocals and I really liked the way she added a short high note after a few long notes in the chorusses. 

I'm really looking forward to hearing more from Dia, she's been giving some really good and consistent stuff. She really has amazing talent for someone of her age!

☆★☆

Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP