Lee Ji Ah - The Vampire Romance

>> Thursday, March 4, 2010


Tracklist:
1. The Vampire ROMANCE

Release date: February 7, 2010

☆★☆

I really really love this song! I think the arrangement is really pretty. It features a piano and guitars and in the instrumental break there's a guitar solo that really fits this song. Lee Ji Ah's voice is very unique and her voice fits perfectly with this kind of calm songs. She manages to capture the feeling of the song perfectly by keeping her vocals really calm and she only puts more strength in her voice in the bridge. I think the lyrics of the bridge are especially pretty:
Tropical dreams of you, tragic faith, destroyed my heart.
Tropical dreams have gone, tragic faith, destroyed my hopes.
I really recommend this song to everyone! ^^

So basically, I hope to hear more soon in the singing career off this actress-turned-singer! 

☆★☆

Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP